The above pictures were taken at our office. We have set up a small table in front of our office for the LCSBC Convention going on at the seminary. We are selling sukang watwat (P65 per bottle) and t-shirts (P175 each). The slight profit should help us with minor office expenses, but the main reason for our booth is promote and connect.
We are thankful to Philippine Baptist Theological Seminary for giving us space to use as our office. We are located on the bottom floor of ZDH building at PBTS, 19 Tacay Road, Baguio City.
Okay. Things getting focused… finally.
SEP 1 (Saturday) CPO (Celia) and Brent School (Joyce)
SEP 3 (Monday) Start of CPE, batch Baguio
SEP 5 (Wednesday) Staff meeting (11am)
SEP 9 (Sunday) TBC Grief and Loss training (Celia et al)
SEP 12-14. PABATS meeting, Cebu (Doc Ryan)
SEP 25-27. AofG convention (NE), Aglipay, Quirino (Celia and Jehny)
OCT 2. Video conference with Barbara McGuire (Baguio staff)
OCT 6. BOT Annual Meeting
OCT 13-28. Missionary Member Care (Bob and Celia)
OCT 18-29. Dr. Espineda visit.
A few of the things coming up.
1. CPE-Baguio expected to start September 1st.
2. CPO with CSBC-WMU expected to also start September 1st.
3. Brent Group Training (at Brent School, Baguio) on September 1st. Follow-on meeting TBD.
4. Board of Trustees Meeting. October 6, Baguio City
5. Symposium at CPU, Iloilo. October 20
6. CPSP Peer Reviews/Meetings. October 23-26, PBTS Baguio. Exact times and presenters to be determined.
7. Symposium in Baguio City, October 27