The next batch of CPE trainees will start on July 16 for Bukal Life-Manila. It will be held at Fort Andres Bonifacio Evangelical Church (FABEC) at Philippine Army Compound, Taguig City. If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Repost of death notice of a colleague, Daisy Basiliano
News from Bukal Life Manila
The last few weeks have been exciting in Bukal Life Manila with several things going on.
1. Back in March we had our first pastoral care symposium in Manila, with guest speaker Dr. Raymond Lawrence, General Secretary of the College of Pastoral Supervision and Psychotherapy.
2. More recently, a CPO (Clinical Pastoral Orientation) group led by Ms. Chit Panizales completed their training. CPO is a preparatory training or Introduction to Clinical Pastoral Training (CPE or CPT).
3. On June 9th we had the final graduation for the latest CPE/T trainees. These were led by Sister Sofia and Doc Sim.
4. Also on June 9th we dedicated the new CPE office in PCMC.
5. Plans are being made for a batch at St. Lukes for CPE/T in (tentatively) July 2012.
Exciting things are happening. Thanks to all for their dedication to expanding pastoral care and counseling in Manila. We are excited about also extending ministry to Cagayan de Oro in the next few months. Stand by for more info on that in the next few weeks.
June Updates, Bukal Life-Manila
Sr. Sofia Natama mentioned that Bukal Life Manila will have their “St. Lukes” CPE group starting this July, co-led with Dr. Sim. Also Chit Panizales has finished negotiations and this Saturday (June 9, 9:30am), the CPE office for Bukal Life-Manila will open in Quezon City. Simply awesome guys!