- SIT Chaplain Vo and German, with CPE trainees Nathan, Michael, and Joel. Self-care at Kuya J’s Restaurant.
- SIT Chaplain JM with his trainees Daniel, Rebecca, Honeylyn, Joy, and Les. Doing Community ministry in Antipolo
- Celia and Connie doing training and counseling ministry with women inmates at La Trinidad District Jail.
- SIT Doc Paul with his CPE trainees Ruel, Crystal, Paul, and Vengie. With Bob and Celia. Being hosted by Father Ivo at the St. Camellus Novitiate for dinner.
- Celebrate Recovery training. Training being used for Drug Surrenderer program at Mines View and Lualhati. Training held at GCF-Metro Baguio.
Here in the Philippines, Summer starts in March and ends in May. We have had a busy summer with work now going on at two hospitals, two jails, and two drug surrenderer ministry sites. But here is a countdown of some stats.:
Six: JM’s CPE Group has six trainees.
Five: Vo’s CPE Group has five trainees
Four: Doc Paul’s CPE Group has four trainees
Three: Chaplain Phan’s CPO Group has three trainees
Two: Our SIT program has two Supervisor’s in Training (Vo and JM)
One: We have one more, Edgar, who is about to enter the SIT program
We expect CPO (Clinical Pastoral Orientation) to start June 19, meeting on Monday afternoons for approximately 15 weeks. Contact us if you have any questions.