Our book, Dynamics in Pastoral Counseling can be downloaded for free here if you wish. It is the follow-on to our Introductory book on Pastoral Counseling, The Art of Pastoral Care. If you are interested in downloading, please go to this post to do so— CLICK HERE.
Also check out our books that we use for a number of our trainings. You can CLICK HERE TO SEE THE BOOKS.
We are a non-denominational Christian Ministry based in Baguio City, Philippines. We have two major ministries:
1. ” Life Care,” which involves pastoral care, crisis care, and member care
2. “Training,” which involves CPE, CPO, Disaster Response, and various seminar trainings
Our primary ministries are:
- Training in CPE (Clinical Pastoral Education/Training). We are certified by CPSP-Philippines, and the College of Pastoral Supervision & Psychotherapy.
- Pastoral Counseling for individuals, couples, and families. (Note: We focus in areas where spirituality and psychology interrelate. However, we are not a psychological or psychiatric center.)
- Periodically we hold trainings in a number of topics including: grief, conflict, missionary and ministry member care, and similar. Additionally, we are partnered with Philippine Baptist Theological Seminary and act as a partnered ministry with them in terms of pastoral counseling and training.
The name “Bukal”, pronounced “boo – KAHL”, means “spring” (as in water) in Tagalog. It is inspired by Isaiah 58:11.
Our ministry location is on the campus of Philippine Baptist Theological Seminary (19 Tacay Road, Baguio City). Our office is on the first floor of the ZDH Building.
Phone: 0917-660-7868 (074) 445-6344
Check out the menu in the header for our books, our various programs, our blog, and more.