We are a non-denominational Christian Ministry based in Baguio City, Philippines. We have two major ministries:
1. ” Life Care,” which involves pastoral care, crisis care, and member care
2. “Training,” which involves CPE, CPO, Disaster Response, and various seminar trainings
Our primary ministries are:
- Training in CPE (Clinical Pastoral Education/Training). We are certified by CPSP-Philippines, and the College of Pastoral Supervision & Psychotherapy.
- Pastoral Counseling for individuals, couples, and families. (Note: We focus in areas where spirituality and psychology interrelate. However, we are not a psychological or psychiatric center.)
- Periodically we hold trainings in a number of topics including: grief, conflict, missionary and ministry member care, and similar. Additionally, we are partnered with Philippine Baptist Theological Seminary and act as a partnered ministry with them in terms of pastoral counseling and training.
The name “Bukal”, pronounced “boo – KAHL”, means “spring” (as in water) in Tagalog. It is inspired by Isaiah 58:11.
Our ministry location is on the campus of Philippine Baptist Theological Seminary (19 Tacay Road, Baguio City). Our office is on the first floor of the ZDH Building.
Phone: 0917-660-7868 (074) 445-6344
Check out the menu in the header for our books, our various programs, our blog, and more.