We will be joining “One Sending Body” at the National Missions Conference in Cebu City, Philippines August 26-28. We have a partnering relationship with them, so we are looking forward to this event.
To accommodate this event, we asked CPSP-Baguio and Benguet chapters to move their Quarterly meeting to September 3. Hopefully, it will still be at Cafe Cordillera 8:30am – 11:30am. P200 for breakfast.
Our “Dinner For A Cause… A Serenade” has been moved to October 1, 6pm – 9pm. This will be held at the function hall next to Baguio Cathedral (above the Kinder Care). We are hoping to use the event to provide chaplain training (CPE) scholarships for clergy and seminarians of limited financial means. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com for more information.
1. Bukal Life Care & Counseling Center-Manila about to open. Had planning meeting today. The Manila branch will be led by Dr. Sim Dang-Awan and assisted by Ms. Chit Panizales. CPE-Manila begins August 6, with counseling services soon to follow.
2. Charity Dinner has been moved from September 4 to October 1st. This will allow the dinner to also be the 1 year celebration of the formal launching of Bukal Life Care & Counseling Center.
3. CPSP-Baguio chapter meeting is set for August 27 at 9am. Venue TBD.
4. CPE-Baguio Batch 3 will begin August 6 in synch with CPE-Manila.
5. Many activities are still up in the air. These include disaster response training with BBEG, Family counseling with AVRC-1, and training with Northridge School. We will update as best we can as things begin to coalesce.
September 4th 6pm – 9pm we will hold our first dinner concert. Our hope is that it will bring awareness to counseling needs in Baguio and the Philippines as a whole, and motivate people to partner with us in helping train chaplains, church clergy, and laypersons to help those with emotional and spiritual needs. The event is expected to be held on the grounds of Philippine Baptist Theological Seminary.
More information to follow when it becomes available, but you are certainly welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.