We are accepting applications for Bukal Life CPE 2011 Batch 4. Batch 4A will be based in Baguio, Batch 4B will be based in Manila. 400 hours of training, supervision, and practical ministry. It is expected to start in the middle of November. It is spread over a longer period of time to accommodate professionals. If you have questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and fill out an application at Application Form
1. Bukal Life Care & Counseling Center-Manila about to open. Had planning meeting today. The Manila branch will be led by Dr. Sim Dang-Awan and assisted by Ms. Chit Panizales. CPE-Manila begins August 6, with counseling services soon to follow.
2. Charity Dinner has been moved from September 4 to October 1st. This will allow the dinner to also be the 1 year celebration of the formal launching of Bukal Life Care & Counseling Center.
3. CPSP-Baguio chapter meeting is set for August 27 at 9am. Venue TBD.
4. CPE-Baguio Batch 3 will begin August 6 in synch with CPE-Manila.
5. Many activities are still up in the air. These include disaster response training with BBEG, Family counseling with AVRC-1, and training with Northridge School. We will update as best we can as things begin to coalesce.