Bukal Life Care is working with Philippine Baptist Theological Seminary on some Pastoral Care courses starting mid-October
1. Intro to Pastoral Care and Counseling. This will be taught by Dr. Robert Munson on Tuesdays and Thursdays 10:30am to 12 noon. This is a master’s level course and available only to PBTS students.
2. Interpersonal Relationships. This will be taught by Chaplain Celia Munson on Wednesdays and Fridays 1-2:30pm. This is a Bachelor’s level course and available only to PBTS students.
3. Clinical Pastoral Orientation (CPO). This will be taught by Dr. Robert Munson on Tuesdays and Thursdays 2:30-4pm. One DOES NOT have to be a seminary student to participate.. If you are interested, you can message us.
4. Starting in mid to late march, chaplains Vo and Lyn will lead Clinical Pastoral Education (CPE). Again, one DOEZS NOT have to be a seminary student to participate.
Additionally, Dr. Robert Munson is anticipating leading a master’s level module on Pastoral Care and Counseling at Maranatha Theological Seminary, also in Baguio. This will most likely happen in January.
- New Book. We have just published our second book in pastoral ministry. It is called Dynamics in Pastoral Counseling and Training. It is primarily for CPE trainees, and especially for those in 2nd unit and beyond. It is the follow-on to our first book, The Art of Pastoral Care. Click on the titles to find where they are available online. We also have them at our office (the latest one will be available in our office in a few days.)
- This Saturday, September 23, Chaplain Vo will be going with a group to San Jacinto, Pangasinan to lead a seminar in the Basics of Pastoral Counseling.
- We presently have two groups of CPE. Chaplain Lyn is leading a group of 5. Chaplains Celia and Vo have a group of 7. Will be finishing both groups by November.