1. On May 28th, we held the graduation ceremony for Clinical Pastoral Education (CPE). 23 graduates of CPE as well as several more completing a unit of Supervisor-in-Training as well. The ceremony was held at UCCP-Baguio with approximately 85 people joining us on this rainy day. Dr. Sim Dang-Awan, the newly elected President of the Board of Trustees of Bukal Life Care & Counseling Center, gave the graduation address. Afterwards, we enjoyed a nice lunch together.
2. Bukal Life Care & Counseling Center will hold its first CPE Unit One training in Manila. It will start in August, and be led locally by Dr. Sim Dang-Awan and Sr. Sofia Natama. Contact us at email@example.com for more information. We are also in the early stages in arranging for CPE program in Ifugao/Kalinga region. More info to follow soon (we hope).
3. Bukal Life Care & Counseling Center will hold its next CPE training in Baguio the end of June. This will be spread out over a longer period of time than our CPE Intensive program. This is to accommodate those with busy schedules. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Parenting Seminar will be held at Immaculate Heart of Mary School, KM4 La Trinidad on July 14. Training will be led by Ms. Tessa Leones.
5. The next meeting of CPSP-Philippines will be on August 27, starting at 9am at Philippine Baptist Theological Seminary. If you have questions about CPSP-Philippines or becoming involved in one of the newly formed chapters, you may contact Ms. Chit Panizales (you can use our email email@example.com, and we will forward it to her).