1. Keep those in the Visayas in prayer who are in the process of weathering the Supertyphoon Yolanda. Some in this area have also had been through a major earthquake recently.
2. Thanks to Sr. Angie in leading a dental/optical mission to Bagulin, La Union. Thanks also to Ptr. Mateo for hosting our team. Thanks for resource assistance from Aquashine and Dr. Alex Alcantara. And thanks to all of the team volunteers for the sacrifice of time and skill.
3. BOT meeting is planned for November 15th 11am to 1:30pm. Tentative location is Cafe Will in Baguio City.
4. Mid-November… Half unit of CPE anticipated led by Joyce Gray.
5. Mid-January… Half unit of CPE anticipated led by Celia Munson.
6. Mid-January… CPO will begin at PBTS led by Joyce Gray.
7. Mid March… CPSP Annual meeting in the US. At least two expected to attend from our group. Maybe more.
8. Late March… CPE Summer intensive (full unit) expected to start.
9. Also note: We have been asked to do crisis care in multiple locations. Please pray with us in how or if we can help in these place.