We haven’t put in updates in awhile. But that doesn’t mean that nothing has happened.
In January we had:
- Board Meeting of CPSP-Philippines hosted at Bukal Life Care
- Gift-giving to inmates at La Trinidad District Jail
- Completion of two groups of CPE trainees
- Hosted Case Presentation led by Dr. Raymond Lawrence, General Secretary of CPSP
- Hosted signing of new Memorandum of Agreement between CPSP and CPSP-Philippines
Looking into upcoming activities… here are a few.
- February 11. Presentation by one of our trainees, Daniel Spaeth, of Family Life History Thesis. This will be the first such thesis done as part of the M.Div-PC program at Philippine Baptist Theological Seminary (this is a program that we partner with PBTS on).
- February 17. Parenting Seminar in La Trinidad (we are joining as panel members)
- March 11. Start of Summer Intensive Full Unit CPE
- April 15. Start of Summer Intensive Half Unit CPE
- May 27. Start of Palliative Care CPE
CPSP-Philippine Plenary scheduled to happen soon… but waiting for more details.