Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are operating at reduced capacity. We are not doing hospital and jail visitations (local ordinance prohibitions). At the moment we are not holding CPE (Clinical Pastoral Education) and F-CPT (Fundamentals in Clinical Pastoral Training).
We are doing online counseling. We are also holding online support groups for pastoral counselors/clinical chaplains. If you are interested in these services you are welcome to contact us. There is no charge for these, but we are limited in pastoral counselor availability.
Also check out our books that we use for a number of our trainings. You can CLICK HERE TO SEE THE BOOKS.
We are a non-denominational Christian Ministry based in Baguio City, Philippines. We have two major ministries:
1. ” Life Care,” which involves pastoral care, crisis care, and member care
2. “Training,” which involves CPE, CPO, Disaster Response, and various seminar trainings
Our primary ministries are:
- Training in CPE (Clinical Pastoral Education/Training). We are certified by CPSP-Philippines, and the College of Pastoral Supervision & Psychotherapy.
- Pastoral Counseling for individuals, couples, and families. (Note: We focus in areas where spirituality and psychology interrelate. However, we are not a psychological or psychiatric center.)
- Periodically we hold trainings in a number of topics including: grief, conflict, missionary and ministry member care, and similar. Additionally, we are partnered with Philippine Baptist Theological Seminary and act as a partnered ministry with them in terms of pastoral counseling and training.
The name “Bukal”, pronounced “boo – KAHL”, means “spring” (as in water) in Tagalog. It is inspired by Isaiah 58:11.
Our ministry location is on the campus of Philippine Baptist Theological Seminary (19 Tacay Road, Baguio City). Our office is on the first floor of the ZDH Building.
Phone: 0917-660-7868 (074) 445-6344
Check out the menu in the header for our books, our various programs, our blog, and more.